June 2015: drink rosemary vodka, do the splits
Meet Clementine, the June Calendar Girl.
Clementine maintains a perfect complexion, utterly unmarred by the harsh rays of the sun. She's rarely caught before sundown without one of her signature hats.
How does she keep a healthy glow in her cheeks without any sun exposure? Why vitamin C of course! Clementine has never met a juice she didn't love, especially pink grapefruit juice.
Clementine's thoughts for enjoying the month of June:
- wear as much white crochet as you can. also scalloped clothing.
- get caught in a summer rainstorm without an umbrella and don't panic, enjoy it.
- make DIY rosemary infused vodka (i.e. stick a bunch of rosemary into a bottle of vodka) and drink it with watermelon juice
- travel somewhere exotic, preferably Saint Martin and pack only a suitcase filled with rosé and a classic white tank-style one piece with a plunging back.
- practice doing the splits every day. who knows, one day you might just nail it.
Leave a Reply